What We Are Building
Hiku is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canopy Growth Corporation, following its acquisition in September 2018. Hiku is a consumer-focused, brand-led licensed producer dedicated to building a portfolio of industry-defining cannabis brands, immersive retail experiences, and handcrafted cannabis production.
Hiku’s brand portfolio sets the bar for other cannabis brands, with the highest awareness and reach rates in North America. The brand footprint is lead by Tokyo Smoke, Canada’s 2017 Cannabis Brand of the Year; craft cannabis production through DOJA’s licensed grow; Maitri’s leading Quebec-based brand proudly founded in Montreal; and Van der Pop’s female-focused educational platforms. Hiku is uniquely poised to create a tailored assortment of premium cannabis products to be retailed under each brand across Canada.
What We Are Looking For
Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, the eCommerce Manager oversees the eCommerce customer experience. This role is responsible for ensuring the eCommerce experience meets the expectations of our customers while meeting our sales goals. This oversight includes the UX design of our custom Shopify theme, conversion rate optimization, merchandising, and eCommerce analytics.
As we open multiple brick and mortar retail locations across Canada, the eCommerce platform will become an extension of our elevated and educational in store experience. The eCommerce Manager will leverage their experience in eCommerce and passion for retail to ensure this is achieved. This is an exciting opportunity to innovate and grow a team to drive for results in a new space.
- Provide guidance on the UX design of the site to prioritize changes and new feature developments
- Report on key sales and usage metrics while providing data-based recommendations on areas of focus and investment
- Manage the online product portfolio, ensuring visibility into new product drops and inventory outages. Responsible for all product online
- Manage PLP and feature page merchandising to ensure product is merchandised to maximize average order value and conversion
- Coordinate with logistics team on eCommerce fulfillment requirements and required customer communications (e.g. transactional emails, refunds, customer questions, etc)
- Manage and coordinate with internal and external brand/design/copy partners
- Budget management to reduce scope creep and ensure accurate delivery timelines
- Project management to ensure parties are accountable to deliverables
- eCommerce Applications Manager: Provides technical and development support of all eCommerce applications, systems, and integrations.
- Head of Digital: Provides integrated digital marketing strategies to drive traffic, amplify marketing messages, and analyze digital results
- Brand Marketing Manager: Provides creative, brand, and campaign marketing strategy to support eCommerce sales.
- External Agencies: Provides design and development support.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business, or Marketing
- Strong analytical passion, with the ability to see actionable insights from data
- Curiosity and passion for the digital customer experience
- Savvy and experienced online shopper
- Strong integrity and clear communications ability
- Experience working with regulated industries a bonus
- UX Design experience a bonus
- Excited about working in the cannabis industry
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!