Assistant Brand Manager
What We Are Building
Hiku is focused on building a portfolio of iconic, engaging cannabis brands, immersive retail experiences and handcrafted cannabis production. With a national retail footprint led by Tokyo Smoke, craft cannabis production through DOJA’s ACMPR licensed grow, and Van der Pop’s female-focused educational platforms, Hiku houses an industry-leading portfolio that sets the bar for cannabis brands in Canada.
We are looking for an Associate Brand Manager to join us in Toronto to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns and business strategies to help Hiku brands win in the marketplace.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a creative thinker and flawless executer to join our dynamic marketing team with the ability to develop a deep understanding of our market and products, then translate that into meaningful content for our consumers and insights for our business.
- Support the brand leads for the Hiku brand portfolio, which may include Tokyo Smoke, Van der Pop and DOJA, on the development of best-in-class campaigns. Responsibilities include being the key liaison with external and internal agency partners to lead the campaign strategy through to detailed execution.
- Fully own the brand budget, providing monthly reporting tools, ongoing recommendations to optimize spend and coordinating vendor payment.
- Lead and execute all future innovation/renovation/commercialization projects. Work alongside external partners and internal cross-functional teams to drive these complex projects forward, managing all timelines and deliverables.
- Own business analytics and reporting, leveraging insights to help shape the overall strategy and brand plan.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to support the launch and sell-in efforts, product/packaging changes, and format extensions.
- Lead ongoing competitive analysis and market place trend reports through market place research and store insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required;
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience;
- Experience working in marketing at a top tier CPG, beauty, or food/beverage company
- Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity in a fast paced, ever-changing environment;
- Ability to build and deliver against strict timelines;
- Ability to work with a cross functional team.
- You are a project management guru, knowing how to expertly navigate complicated timelines and corral large scale teams towards a mutual target.
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- You harness a unique combination of strategic thinking and flawless tactical execution in order to get the job done.
- You are flexible, with a willingness to shift gears quickly with changing priorities to drive projects forward.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are eager to do research to develop a strong understand of the category, competition and our brands.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!