Retail Operations Program Manager
What We Are Building
Hiku is focused on building a portfolio of iconic, engaging cannabis brands, immersive retail experiences and handcrafted cannabis production. With a national retail footprint led by Tokyo Smoke, craft cannabis production through DOJA’s ACMPR licensed grow, and Van der Pop’s female-focused educational platforms, Hiku houses an industry-leading portfolio that sets the bar for cannabis brands in Canada.
What We Are Looking For
Are you an operations minded person who is looking to grow within the Canadian retail world? Do you walk into a store and pick out the opportunities then mentally create solutions to them? Do inefficiencies drive you mad? If you answered yes to these questions, we’d like to meet you!
Reporting into the Director of Retail Operations, the Retail Operations Program Manager will support in building the future systems and processes for our retail cannabis business. The Retail operations team is the support system for all things retail. Joining this team will give you access to learn the insides and out of retail in an entirely new industry. You will have the opportunity to be a part of every aspect of the retail business, work with those departments to discover opportunities and develop solutions to solve those opportunities. As we open multiple retail locations across Canada, you will support in driving change and act as thought leader to ensure the growth of our business.
- As a member of the retail operations team, your role will build, manage and support with projects and initiatives that support our retail business
- Develop and implement large scale programs to address operational gaps and drive the success of our retail locations
- Work cross functionally with the departments in the business to deliver solutions that best support our stores
- Deliver on ad hoc initiatives and tasks as assigned by the Director of Retail Operations
- Partner with our retail training team to create processes and programs that are easily trainable and digestible
- Align with our Internal Communications Manager to ensure that projects and programs are delivered to the right team members at the right times
- 2 - 5 years of retail experience
- Experience building and launching large-scale retail programs
- Previous experience opening new retail stores is an asset
- A detail-oriented mind and meticulous attention to detail
- Incredible time management skills
- An eye for opportunities and a mind for solutions
- The ability to clearly communicate with a variety of management levels
- The ability to learn and master new technologies quickly
- A proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to take an idea and run with it, from concept to implementation.