Ecomm Fulfillment Specialist
What We Are Building
Hiku is focused on building a portfolio of iconic, engaging cannabis brands, immersive retail experiences and handcrafted cannabis production. With a national retail footprint led by Tokyo Smoke, craft cannabis production through DOJA’s ACMPR licensed grow, Van der Pop’s female-focused educational platforms and Maitri’s handcrafted cannabis accessories made in Quebec, Hiku houses an industry-leading portfolio that sets the bar for cannabis brands in Canada.
What We Are Looking For
The Ecommerce Fulfillment Manager is in charge of the day-to-day back end operations of an ecommerce team. You will be tasked with ensuring the order fulfillment process is operating at its highest level at all times. This will require a mastery of multitasking, organization and problem solving in order to balance the tasks of shipping, inventory, stock logistics, and order fulfillment. The ideal candidate must be accomplished, talented, honest, hardworking, highly focused and able to work as part of a team in a super dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of ecommerce fulfillment.
- Manage key performance indicators and other related measurements; providing analysis reporting and recommendations on a timely basis.
- Review forecasts, inventory reports, sales order reports, and other available material and devises plans to meet fluctuations in ecomm business.
- Develop and implement changes to operational systems to improve the flow in order management and shipping and receiving.
- Managing order tickets.
- Manage shipping systems to ensure the quickest and most cost effective shipping methods within the scope of designated methods defined by corporate
- Track order and fulfillment performance (returns, tracking missing orders, replacement packages, credits, etc.)
- Ensuring accurate fulfillment; Ensure quality presentation to customer.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness for optimal workflow.
- Shipping logistics execution.
- Manage day-to-day working relationships with shipping providers.
- Receive and verify accuracy of shipments.
- Managing hourly staff throughout on fulfillment team.
- Hire and develop new staff for ecomm fulfilment. Ensure that employees are properly trained. Ensure proper skill levels, soft skills and performing in accordance with company guidelines and government regulations.
- Managing all aspects of inventory associated with the ecomm business.
- Maintain inventory of fulfillment supplies.
- Manage inventory levels with a confident level of understanding in order to generate reports for buying decisions. Communicate with District Manager to ensure adequate inventory levels.
- Plan, prepare, and execute for online promotions as dictated by the Marketing Team.
- Ensures that inventory and cycle counts are performed and where necessary, completes appropriate investigation and approved adjustments.
- Accountable for working within health and safety programs and compliance objectives defined by Hiku, along with meeting regulatory requirements of local and provincial legislative bodies
- Experience with ecomm Platforms.
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory role in warehousing, logistics or shipping industry
- Meticulous and hyper-organized
- Adept at working with timelines, planning daily and weekly schedules and project management
- Strong computer skills